FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) – South Travel and Tourism UAE Visa Processing
Why there are different visa prices on your website?
- We are giving options to our clients according to their duration of stay in UAE. It would help the client stay longer, but pay less for the visa fee.
I want to avail the cheapest visa offer – USD 80 per passport.
- Yes, you can. However, it is restricted and will require you to book a hotel accommodation (the entire stay) with SouthTravels.com so that you can avail this offer. Otherwise, if you don’t require hotel booking, the next cheapest pricing will apply.
I have a family/friend living in UAE, and I’ll be staying with them. Do I still need to confirm a hotel booking?
- If you have a friend/family residing in UAE, please provide us their passport + UAE Residence Visa copy, along with the contact information. No need of the hotel booking.
How long is the processing of the visa?
- Normally, processing will take 2-4 working days for all nationalities. But for Arab passport holders, it will take 4-7 working days. Other times, visa processing will take longer (for all nationalities) as the UAE Immigration Office will require further documents to support the visa application. Friday, Saturday and other Public Holidays, Immigration Office is closed.
My visa is still on process until now, what causes the delay?
- All applications will pass through Security checking and other departments before a final update will be given. That’s why we encounter delays on the processing. If that happens, contact your assigned Visa Agent in our office to update you from time to time
Do you do urgent UAE Visa processing?
- No. As of the moment, UAE Immigration Office has no urgent/expedite visa processing.
Why was my visa application rejected?
- Unfortunately, the UAE authorities do not give reasons for rejecting visa applications, so we cannot provide specific reasons why your application was unsuccessful. But for your guidance, we have listed this information, 10 Common reasons why Dubai Visa or UAE Visa application is rejected.
Once I am issued a visa can I travel by any airline?
- Yes, you can. SouthTravels.com sponsored UAE Tourist Visas will allow you to choose any preferred airlines you want. We are recommending arriving and departing through Dubai Airport for smooth entry and exit.
Who is the sponsor of my UAE Tourist Visa, once approved?
- South Travel and Tourism is the sponsor of your UAE Tourist Visa, if you are going to avail our service.
Is my tourist visa issued from your company allows me to travel by road/border?
- Yes. You can travel by road/border if you are holding a tourist visa.
Do I have to submit my passport for stamping before I travel?
- No need. UAE Tourist Visas are electronic visas. Just print it and you are ready to go. (For Philippine passport holder, if you are departing from the Philippines, you will need to carry an original visa. Please contact us for this arrangement.)
I am working and residing in Saudi Arabia (or other GCC member countries), can I get visa on arrival?
- Starting 29 April 2016, if you’re a GCC (KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman) resident flying to the United Arab Emirates and were earlier eligible for visa on arrival, you’ll now need to apply a visa before you travel. You will no longer be eligible for a visa on arrival facility.
I will arrive in Dubai 30 days from now; can you process the visa as early as possible?
- We are offering an early application – 25 days (or 45 days) prior to arrival in UAE at a supplement of USD 100 per passport.
I don’t have a scanner, I can only provide documents taken from mobile, is it acceptable?
- No. Quality resolution of documents is required since you are applying a visa to another country, UAE. We don’t want that your application will get rejected just because of the improper documentation. All documents should be colored and clear copies.
My passport is having 10 years validity, is it acceptable for UAE Visa application?
- Yes, it is. As long as it is valid for at least 6 months on the day of your arrival and departure in UAE.
My passport is expiring soon – can I still apply for UAE visa?
- Your passport should be valid at least 6 months during your arrival and departure in UAE. If your passport is less than 6 months, you will need to renew it before applying a UAE Visa.
Do children or infants need a visa?
- Yes. All passengers, including children and infants must have a visa to enter the UAE.
My child is travelling with me. His/her details are attached on my passport? What shall I do?
- You need to provide a scan copy of the page of your passport with your personal information, along with the page on your passport that contains the child’s details. Send together with birth certificate (if 18 years old and below) and recent 2×2 or passport size photo.
I was on Employment Visa previously, and I want to apply for Tourist Visa, is it possible?
- Yes, it is possible. But we have to check the profession on your previous employment visa as it will affect your new UAE Tourist Visa application. Low profession will encourage rejection. But, if you are willing to take the risk, then we can initiate an application for you, after paying all the application charges.
Is it possible to apply for new Tourist Visa while I am still inside the country (UAE)?
- No. You should go out/exit UAE first, before we can make a new application for you.
How long should I wait outside of UAE to process again a Tourist Visa to UAE?
- We can process your new UAE Tourist Visa 24 hours after you have left UAE. Make sure to send us your last exit stamp on your passport from the UAE Immigration. You need to wait outside of UAE, 2-4 working days (excluding Friday and Saturday, or Public Holidays).
Why I am being collected with a guarantee/security deposit?
- Our company requires assurance to certain nationalities that are risk of overstaying in UAE. Our Immigration Card will be blocked even only one overstaying person. Furthermore, this is refundable after a passenger has left UAE/ or his/her name has been cleared from the UAE Immigration system.
When will my guarantee/security deposit be refunded?
- Please send us a copy of your exit stamp from the UAE Immigration as a proof of departure. Once you are cleared from the UAE Immigration system, we will refund your deposit. Processing will take 14-21 working days.
What will happen to me if I will overstay or will not go out on time?
- SouthTravels.com has all the rights to file an absconding case against you. You will also pay a hefty overstay penalty. And it may not be possible for you to apply UAE Visa in the future.
I applied a UAE Tourist Visa from another travel agency, and it’s been a week now, but there is no approval yet. Can I make an application through your agency?
- No. It will create double application and we cannot get an approval if you have a pending application from another company.
My child is 18 years old (or below) and I want her/him to travel alone to UAE for a short vacation. Can he/she get visa approval?
- In order to get visa approval for an 18 years old (and below), he/she should be travelling with either the father or mother to UAE. We cannot get visa approval if the child is travelling alone.