General Dubai Visa/UAE Visa Information Guide
Please remember that entry to United Arab Emirates is subject to immigration approval. All details provided on this page are for general information purposes only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- All visa application is for single entry only unless otherwise specifically mentioned as a multiple entry visa.
- We recommend that you apply for your visa at least 15-12 days prior to your arrival to avoid any delays in the visa process.
- Please note that a visa application will be processed only after the required documentations are received and all the payments are cleared.
- Immigration Working Days: Sunday to Thursday only. Visa applications cannot be submitted on Fridays, Saturdays or on National Days.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your visa application is submitted to Immigration Department, the fee is non-refundable whether is approved but unable to travel to UAE or rejected.
- Visa Guarantee Fee will be advised if required or not after evaluating your application.
- Should your Visa application is rejected; we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- If you manage to obtain a UAE visa with less than 6 months on your passport – that is not a guarantee that you will be allowed to enter UAE. You might be denied boarding when checking in for your flight to the UAE, or denied entry on arrival to the UAE.
- Certain Airlines require a passenger “OK TO BOARD” updates in their system which needs to be done at least 5 hours before the scheduled flight departure. This will be a sole responsibility of the passenger him/herself. If you wish us to do it for you, extra charges will apply.
- Arrival to UAE: Upon arrival at the airport, proceed directly to the passport control section and present the visa copy with your original passport. The original Visa is not required (but for Filipino nationals, you may be required to have the original Dubai Visa if you are departing from the Philippines. We can send you the original visa but you have to bear the courier charges. Speak to us if you need any further information.)
- Departure from UAE: You have to send via e-mail a page of your passport that has the exit stamp from the Immigration of Dubai/UAE, as a proof that you have left the country. If you are going to leave UAE not by air, please inform us about that fact.
- Please note that our company is not responsible for any traveller having medical problems, offloading situations from departing cities, flight delays, and unexpected circumstances that are beyond our control.
- Learn the 10 Common reasons why Dubai Visa or UAE Visa application is rejected.
|INFORMATION||TOURIST VISA 30 Days||TOURIST VISA 90 Days|
|Validity of the Visa to travel||60 days from the date of issuance||60 days from the date of issuance||60 days from the date of issuance||60 days from the date of issuance|
|Allowed Days of Stay in UAE||30 days only (date of arrival + 29 days)||max 14 days stay, up to 30 days or as frequent as you wish during the visa validity term||90 days (date of arrival + 89 days)||max 14 days stay, up to 90 days or as frequent as you wish during the visa validity term|
|Visa Extension or Renewable||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Can travel to other Emirates||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Overstay||Not allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed|